Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First, there is the Chicken

Some ask which came first: the chicken or the egg.

Most of us are aware that the first chicken as we know it hatched from a transitioning specimen's egg.


But this is not that story.  In this story, the chicken comes first.

The chicken is very important, because it makes eggs.  I will need eggs to proceed with this project.

If you have access to the Burning Life continent, please take a moment to visit my chicken and click her.  She will lay an egg.  Soon after, the egg will seemingly dematerialize as it passes through to the world of substance.  With enough eggs I will create paint and other drawing medium to use and apply inworld.

If my chicken lays a golden egg, so much the better.  I need some shiny accents and foundation metals.

No comments:

Post a Comment